Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

sketch 140

Well it's not long till we have  Christmas on our doorstep...  So I betta start on the Christmas cards and why not start using the challenges I enter to try out new ideas.  I had some old chrissy trees from many years ago.  What betta way to use them again by using copic pens and glitter to brighten them up again.  Was meaning to use liquid pearls but forgot to put them on.  This card was made for the sketch 140 over on http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/

Spellbinders - Blossom Tags and Accents, Fleur de Lis Accents diecuts
Sizzix papers, Hole punch, brads Copic pens and ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Great card julie, I better get started on my Christmas card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is rich, and drippy with artistic fabulousness! I loved reading your bio! {We have a lot in common, it seems!} This is joyful and conveys your love of the craft! THANKS for making the Card Patterns sketch shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D