Followers

Friday, August 14, 2015

Flowers and Thank U


It's Friday :) and I hope you all have a full on weekend planned or a nice relaxing one.  It's  been crazy with the weather at the moment, Super cold on some days and feeling like Spring the next day.  Nothing like keeping us on our toes.  Here's a super simple card put together for the challenges
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/


http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/

 

Penny Black die - Thank You
Memory Box die -
Washi tape

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love those outline flower images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful "thank you" card! I love your choice of colours and images. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the florals! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D